Disappearing huge amount of files from Creative cloud sync

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Recently I've made login on CC in a second PC, and I noticed that a big amount of files have been disappeared while syncing.

Second I was looked on the Recovery section in assets.adobe and any one of them were there.

In third, into assets.adobe I was used the search functionality and the files appear, but when try to see or download return 404 error.

By the way I've think "let's turn on the first PC and make a backup of the CC folder", but in the moment that CC made login all the disappeared files where deleted too.

Looks like all the files unused by more than a year are gone.

And now? What can I do to re-see my lost files?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After some search I've found this help Re: Some files disappear off creative cloud

All desappeared files where gone to Recycle Bin... Don't know why, but I confess it scared me a lot.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines