Does anyone else receive misleading information from chat agents? Where are they getting this info?

Contributor ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your chat agent Shaurya told me two very misleading and extremely alarming statements on 9/29/21 when I contacted  chat support about customer service always promising to call me back and never following through. Three separate statements I was told in the same conversation were as follows:

• Shaurya: "As I am checking that you have Creative Cloud All Apps plan in your account and you have not used this plan after June 2021"
  • Shaurya: "As I am checking that you have Creative Cloud All Apps plan in your account and your last usage of subscription is on Mar 6 2021."
  • Shaurya: "You have not use the subscription and you need to cancel the subscription and need refund for the same."

More on that conversation:

Me: why did you tell me I havent used my account since June? and March? I use it every day. Where are you getting that information?

Shaurya: We have tools in which we can check the last usage of the subscription, so that' So, that's why I am telling you that the subscription was last used on the that date which I have mentioned.

Me: but thats inaccurate. I use it every day

Shaurya: I understand may be there is some technical glitch in our system, which we are getting the last date is wrong. Might be you use your subscription on the daily bases.

She wasnt the only one peddling this story:

Prashant: I am checking that you have Creative Cloud All Apps plan in your account and you have not used this plan after June 2021 so please help me out how you wish to proceed with this plan.

Adobe can you please help clarify these alarming statements? Where they came from and why I'm being given inaccurate information?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Your chat agent

This is a public forum with the space provided by Adobe, this is not Adobe support

Unless an employee happens to visit here and see your message, other users can't help

Here is where you may contact Adobe

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Others users can certainly help, by chiming in and saying if they experienced something similar.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines