• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download but not edit an image

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to share a CC library with others in the company (who do not have an Adobe ID) where they can download images in the library but not edit the library (save, rename, etc)? The only option I see is to share a link where people can edit Edit or View (but not download).

TOPICS
Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Thanks for the response. I would like to inform you that the invited user can go to assets.adobe.com and click on ‘Your Libraries’ and then open the library, then find the element they want, click on the ‘---’ button which is on the right-hand side, and then click on Download or the other way to do that is to open the Creative Cloud Desktop app and try ‘Export a copy’.

Please check the screenshot attached below.

image (11).png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Michelle23960173qk80 

Thanks for reaching out. You can share libraries with your team using the Creative Cloud website, the Creative Cloud desktop app, or any of your Creative Cloud desktop apps. Your team members need either a free or a paid Creative Cloud membership to use Creative Cloud Libraries.

Please check this article for more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/libraries.html

Also, click here to check on how to collaborate on Creative Cloud libraries and folders: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/collaboration.html#collaborate_libraries

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tarun Saini 

I understand how to share libraries. I want people to be able to DOWNLOAD a file but not be able to EDIT the library. As far as I can tell, people can't download an image if they are set to VIEW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tarun Saini I've read those articles but they didn't answer my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I would like to inform you that the invited user can go to assets.adobe.com and click on ‘Your Libraries’ and then open the library, then find the element they want, click on the ‘---’ button which is on the right-hand side, and then click on Download or the other way to do that is to open the Creative Cloud Desktop app and try ‘Export a copy’.

Please check the screenshot attached below.

image (11).png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked...Thanks @Tarun Saini for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines