• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download error 125 from Creative cloud on Mac Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my mac to Catalina and cannot instal photoshop or any other program (free or paid) from Creative Cloud. It shows a download error message each time (unable to reach adobe servers - 125 error type). I tried to find a solution, I tried as follows:
1. try to download programs using wi-fi and a hard connection - this same problem

2. restarted my computer several times, all updates of the system are done

3. I have administrator privileges. I do not have any antivirus program installed or firewall on, no proxy or VPN.

4. I ran the Limited Access Repair tool, with no result.

What else can I try? I need Photoshop to work today (the client wait for work to be done), no direct support from Adobe.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moreover, I checked GlobalSign Root CA, and it is enabled. I did steps from this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Cloud update started unexpectedly and after the update instaling Photoshop became possible. Seems that the problem is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines