• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading From Adobe Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to Photoshop CC 2022. I saved about 20 processed images from Photoshop to the Adobe Cloud Services. I never used the service before because I have lots of space on my computer, but I got a new laptop and decided to try it so I could access them from my laptop and my desktop. I thought it would give me an option to simply download them when I needed them. I don't have that option and have no idea how to get them from the cloud to my computer. After some internet searching I downloaded the lightroom downloader app and when I tried to download the files through lightroom  it said they were not supported or too large. It would only allow me to get as far as accessing the folder I had the files in and not the individual files. I cannot open them again in Photoshop or Bridge either. I am afraid I am completely stumped. How do I get my files on my computer? 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DBollenbach, I am very sorry but it is not clear where you were storing the images. Were they stored in Lightroom CC or did you manually save the files to the Creative Cloud files folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines