Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

editing pdf using Adobe Express

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I bought a one month subscription of Adobe Express (£10/m). My primary aim was to be able to edif pdf documents: Mark/highlight words or phrases & write a short text about my suggested amendments at the bottom of the page (blank space).

I have not been able to do that. I would appreciate any help and/or suggestions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Ali Reza Emrani

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Express is not a PDF editor. Do you meant Adobe Acrobat Standard or Pro? Let us know and one of us will move this post to the proper forum.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

ETA: Adobe Express is also not Photoshop Express. It used to be Creative Cloud Express and before that it was Spark.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines