• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

email notification when adding comments in cloud files

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2014 Jun 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the Creative Cloud File sharing and its working great. But when my client posted a comment on the link I provided, there's no email notification or any update from Adobe CC that someone posted a comment on my file. Or does this feature needs to be turned on somewhere and I just missed it?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2014 Jun 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2014 Jun 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm we have a different issue. That link is looking for a "by folder batch upload", which is also lacking in the file sharing feature.

What I'm looking for is an email notification sent to me when someone posts a comment on my public link. Because right now I have to check my shared files every time just to check if my client already have a comment.

Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2014 Oct 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck on finding a work for this issue? Would be great to have notifications when others comment on shared links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2014 Oct 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @gscottqueen,

This feature would be a great efficiency improvement for our users and it's already in our ever-expanding feature wishlist.  Unfortunately, I cannot provide an estimate for when a feature may be available.

Thanks,

Elba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just looking to see if this feature existed and stumbled upon this thread. It's been a year since this was posted, has Adobe made this feature available? If not, it would be nice to have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, has this feature been added?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines