• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Empty the "Deleted" folder files

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to Empty de "Deleted" files on Creative Cloud web? I have more than 2 years of deleted files, my Cloud was almost full, now I am spending a lot of time deleting then. If you select too many file the browser crashes.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in the future,

in your local sync'd folder, create a new subfolder and move the files/folders you plan to the delete to it.  then delete that new subfolder.

repeat each time you want to delete.

then to permanently delete, on the web select that last created subfolder and permanently delete it.

at this point, you could restore the deleted files on the web, then create a new subfolder and move them all to the new subfolder and then delete the new subfolder.  on the web permanently delete the new subfolder.

if you have a lot of files you don't want to delete, before doing the above, move all those files to a new subfolder before doing any of the above so it's easy to select the ones you want to delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines