• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Entire CC suite just stopped working out of nowhere

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First photoshop CC, then every app/program in the suite just stopped launching. Everything else with my computer is perfectly fine. I do not believe it is related to an OS update either as I have intentionally not updated to Catalina (never update mac OS on the first release lol). Only photoshop reveals any helpful  error messaging--- "a required application library failed, please reinstall." Adobe  Cloud showed a "Libraries Sync Error" saying it couldn't connect to the server. When I try to tap the reload icon, nothing happens. Found nothing online specific to this issue, just some five year old threads about the first error, not one with a resolution. Before I waste my time uninstalling and reinstalling (to which I found several posts online that this did nothing), I was hoping somebody could shed some light or empathy. Somebody help. Thank you.

Update: about 4 minutes after trying to launch InDesign I got a crash report request. I submitted the report and got an immediate "Adobe could not find any solutions or workaround for the recent crash in Adobe InDesign 2019." Not very encouraging. So yes, definitely some major issues going on here.

I'm running Mac OS 10.14.6 on a 2017 iMac Pro 18-core and all my adobe products are updated.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you used your disk utility to check your hard drive health lately?

Or try creating a new mac user profile.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!  We are also experiencing an issue with CC and Adobe InDesign crashing this evening.  Must be in the air... Wondering if you have: 

A) Experienced any improvement or changes? 

B) Tried something that made a difference? 

C) Been prompted to sign in to the Creative Cloud, then, upon signing in, been told to start a free trial? (Even though you are already the proud owner of a perfectly good subscription) 

Thanks for any insight or experience that you can share!  We are human-centered designers and appreciate very much that you are seeking empathy.  We can completely understand your frustration and hope you find a solution soon! 

Tina and Mikaela 

SMU MADI 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines