• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error de sincronización de archivos

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hace varios días que no estoy pudiendo sincronizar archivos en una de mis computadoras. Me sale el cartel que dejo adjunto. Ya probé todas las soluciones posibles que me ofrecieron en soporte y ninguna me soluciona el problema. Quisiera saber si hay algún modo de solucionar esto sin tener que desinstalar todos los programas y el Adobe Creative Cloud desktop.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mpcatini, you can use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html to fix most sync errors.  If you click on the link do you receive, in the error message, do you receive a specific error, Mpcatini?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! The link goes to the page you've shared. I've already try to follow
those steps but I can't fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry to hear that, Mpcatini. Please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve any sync errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines