Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error in behance

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello all,  PLEASE HELP ME

Four days ago I experienced a problem with my behance account. All my projects became private and when I try to adjust the privacy settings, I can't find the drop down menu that allows me to change my privacy, it's simply not there as I will show in the screenshots below. 

I usually use safari but I tried in google chrome too.

Another problem is that due to this privacy, my account isn't visible to anyone anymore, it's like my account got deleted. When I search my username's link on another browser, it says that the page is not found as I will also show in the screenshots. When I checked again today, my project views (that were 1922) and appreciations (122) decreased in number as seen. 

My email is also verified -  If I want to verify again there is no option to do that.

I have no idea why this is suddenly happening and especially in a timing where I sent out my portfolio for specific jobs that won't be able to find me now since I'm officially off the grid. 

I contacted Behance, the only way is to submit a request and I have sent many with no answer in return. 

I really do hope someone helps with this as this is nerve-wracking. 

here is my URL in case someone wanted to try for themselves: https://www.behance.net/coolairaustralia

Strongly appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance 

Andreas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to go here for Behance help https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines