• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message: Cannot back up to Creative cloud

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been from time to time getting "cannot back up to Creative cloud" with no reason why.  I have searched and searched and cannot find out why.  I have starting backing up to iCloud as it works every time.  The links to art etc., in the Creative Cloud, work fine, just not the main file, sometimes it does and others it doesn't.  If I rename it then it seems to go, but I can't do this all the time or I will have so many duplicate files to search.

Does anyone know why and or how to fix this?

Ron

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ron,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. What are you attempting to backup when this error occurs? What program is creating the main file you make reference to? Would it be possible to capture a most a screen shot of the error next time it happens?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines