• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message When Linking Internal Pages

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created description pages for each of my portfolio pieces. I have a page for work and then subpages for mediums. For example, from the home page of preview I can click work, then illustration, however when I click on an illustration to see the details/pricing I get a message that says "Page not found". 

I attempted to link them by previewing the details page in a seperate tab and copying the link, going back to the edit tab and editing the image link to the details page, however this process clearly isn't working for this pages. How do I troubleshoot this? I'm also wondering if it's an issue with the placement of my pages. Is it possible to make a subpage for the subpage?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Portfolio consists of Collections and Project pages only.

Collections are groups of project pages. 

WORK:

Pastel & Charcoal

Watercolor & Gouache

Acrylic & Ink

Photographic

Project pages can contain links to external sites like your blog and social media channels.  But Portfolio doesn't support sub-sub pages. 

I hope that answers your question. But feel free to post back if you need more help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines