• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expand file path in CC Files web view?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to see more of the folder/file path at the top of the window in the web view of your CC shared files?

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 3.03.01 PM.png

With an deep folder structure, it can get tedious to constant be clicking out of it one folder at a time.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Hi @Scott5cd4,

Sorry for the delay. I would like to inform you that right now there are no such options available. I have shared your feedback with the engineering team, and I will keep you posted once I hear anything from the team.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please let me know if you're referring to the location of synced files? We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tarun, thanks for following up. When we've got an extensive folder structure — for example, a folder path like
Synced Files > Client Group > Client Projects > Individual Project > Studio > Mechanicals
and at any of those sub-levels, you also have additional sub-folders (inside the individual Project folder we have Creative, Assets, Motion, Account, Production, Studio/ inside Studio we have Reviews, Drop, etc) — is there an easier way to navigate through those folders in the web view of CC Files space than using the back button on the browser or clicking on the three dots in that screenshot I shared above? Is there a way to see more of the folder path for the location you're in so you can more quickly jump back to another folder farther up the folder tree?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Scott5cd4,

Sorry for the delay. I would like to inform you that right now there are no such options available. I have shared your feedback with the engineering team, and I will keep you posted once I hear anything from the team.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines