Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Sync

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

i have creative cloud files on 2 laptops (1 pc 1 mac). i deleted lots of files on my pc laptop but when i turned on my mac laptop after a couple months the deleted files were still there along with the new files created.

How do i make both laptops have the same content? File sync is not paused on either machine. any help is appreciated, thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i deleted lots of files on my pc laptop but when i turned on my mac laptop after a couple months the deleted files were still there along with the new files created.

By @Ketan_TR

Check if synchronization is working. Normally, files deleted on one side should also get deleted on the other side. But it may take some time for synchronization to complete.

Moving this thread to Creative Cloud Services.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abambo! i'll keep monitoring it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. My Laptop starts synchronizing as soon as I boot it, even if it has not been used for a while. But as the laptop is quite slow (network access via Wi-Fi and processor) it takes a while to synchronize all my data.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're right, this morning all files were the same on both machine. Thanks again for your help.

Got another question for, if you unauthorise a machine from creative cloud do you have to delete the sync folder manually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines