• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File syncing error. Could not enable sync

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files are not synced. The solution given in the table does not help. What can I do?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to sync files in the Creative Cloud App. To help you better, could you please let us the below details:

>>What operating system are you using?

>>Is this on your iPad or your computer?

>>If iPadWhat iOS version are you using?

>>Has it always done this or is this something that just started happening recently?

>>Please share the version of the Creative Cloud App.

>>Also let us know if you have done any changes to your Adobe account. Please try to restart your PC and check again.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, your colleagues connected to me remotely, I thought they would really help me, he just gave me instructions - it didn’t help me. 
It all started with this

I really need to sync files

Thk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Could you please let us know if they asked for Logs? If you've completed all of the troubleshooting mentioned in this discussion and this article https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html and also https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and are continuing to have difficulties I'd recommend reaching out to and working with our support directly once again.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logs collected. Where do you send?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Please follow the below article for Log collector details and please connect to our 

our support directly once again.

Regards,
Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Support Team,

Session with remote connection was but the problem was not solved.

I think this error: "File sync failed. Could not enable sync" is due to the fact that I'm in Russia.

This is true?

Two different computers on the same network have the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear that, we don't think being in Russia will cause an issue, Could you please let us know what support team helped you with if they provided you with any Case ID.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neelamk,

They said they would send my request to the backend team. Promised to return.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. Could you check if you have any details of the CaseID or Case Number, so it will be easy for me to fetch the details? Also, I would request you to wait as the backend team will be contacting you. I will also try to get some help on this.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some details about the request: 

• Case Number: ADB-24337007-G0X9 
  • Issue:  Storage and Sync 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information. I do see the details and you will receive a call from the backend soon. I updated the team.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neelamk,

I don’t know how, but file sync was successfully enabled. Did you fix something on your side?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dmitriy,

I am glad, the issue is fixed and you can use the application without any trouble. As you had our backend team contacted you, they would have resolved the issue. Please feel free to contact us if you have a query in the future.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines