Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File syncing error - Some files failed to sync

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So,

Day ago mys CC Desktop sync worked "almost ok (synced 17GB of 30GB). Today it stopped. Period.

As soon as I click on "Sync" i get error: "File syncing error - Some files failed to sync". Learn More takes me to https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html?mv=product&mv2=accc ...so nothing here to help, the common stuff.

I chatted with Adobe support many hours, let them to control my mac but no help....tried clean install, removed all Adobe system files etc.

I wonder what to do, why did the sync immedately stop?!?!?!

Jorma

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

I´ve gone through al those links many times but unfortunately none of those didn´t sole my problem. I´m getting a BIT frustrated : /

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I´ve emptied whole Creative Cloud Folder from my mac and placed only one file there. No help, same eror!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines