• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files don't sync to my Mobile Phone any more

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mobile phone doesn't work with the syncing like it did a few days ago with Creative Cloud.  They show up on my phone as a placeholder so to speak as I see its there and it shows the name of the file.  But I can't see it as a thumbnail like all my previous ones and I can't download or share the file from my phone because it basically doesnt appear to actually be there or on my phone.  Its sync'd to the web and everything seems to be correct other than I can't get that picture from my phone.  I have thousands that were already sync'd still there and show up as usual but these last 2 or 3 days has changed something.

My phone was just updated, IOS Apple phone and CC seems to have had a recent update.

Anyone else having this issue?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

sign out and then sign back into to the cc app on your iphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out and then sign back into to the cc app on your iphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mfphudson, you should mark this answer as correct. Also it worked for me! 😄 thank you for asking this questions.

And @kglad THANK YOU for the solution! 😄 I can't believe I didn't just try that by default (duh!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everyone,

we've fixed the issue in the app in version 5.5.1 so you no longer need to sign out and back in. Thank you for sharing the workaround.

Cheers,

Brady

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines