• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files not syncing to creative cloud folder on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! My files are syncing just fine when I check the cloud via the web browser. But the Creative Cloud Files folder on my desktop does not sync. I just spent a decent amount of time with Adobe support and we went through some basics: uninstalling and reinstalling the app, changing the name of the file, pausing the sync and restarting. I've also tried unchecking the core sync finder extensions and stopping the core sync in the activity monitor. Anything else? I really need the files to sync to the desktop folder so I can place them in InDesign.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind sharing the version of the operating system you are using? Are you getting any error messages? Is it possible, if you can share the screenshots that demonstrate the issue you're seeing? What you were doing just prior to encountering an issue with syncing your files? Do you see green ticks on the files which are in the Creative Cloud folder on your mac?

Also, please check this community link and try the steps mentioned in it: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services-discussions/creative-cloud-not-syncing-to-cre...

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - thanks for the response! I am using MacOS Monetrey 12.3.1 and Creative Cloud 5.6.5.58.

I read the thread you suggested and deleted the recommended files, but am having the same issue. Pervious to deleting the .db files, I had been seeing blue tics and receiving no error message - but nothing was syncing bewteen the desktop folder and the app. Now, still no sync between the desktop folder and the app. But, on the app, I am receiving an error message on the web browser interface "some files failed to sync." In addition, the most recent file I tested wasn't even able to sync with the web browser - it just appears as the PSD icon, but the file itself does not preview.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines