• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files syncing to app.breadcrumbs.tabs.archive

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - A large amount of my files in creative cloud are stored in this folder, app.breadcrumbs.tabs.archive, which is not accessible in my synced folder on my Mac. I cannot move the folders from this location to another folder. The only solution I have found is to download each file and then move it (this will take weeks to accomplish). Any help is appreciated.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem! I'm trying to delete files to free up space but it won't let me. Does anyone know how to deal with these files that have landed in app.breadcrumbs.tabs.archive?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem. Lots of folders were moved to app.breadcrumbs.tabs.archive and I can only download then individually back. Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just wondering if anyone has had any solves for this? I just experienced this and have lost hundreds of crucial files and adobe's support chat has been absolutely helpless. This must be a known issue if there are reports back to July yet they seem to have no idea what's going on. If I can't find a solve this will quite literally cost me my business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue - CC inexplicably deleted/removed files. Traced to app.breadcrumbs.tabs.archive but no idea how to restore to original location. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines