• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folder Creative Cloud Files (archived) (1)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, on my Mac in Macintosh HD / Users / User find the folder Creative Cloud Files (archived) (1). I never noticed or probably had the name Creative Cloud Files. You tell me if anyone knew anything about it would make me a favor? It was renamed from some updating or is an anomaly? What is the name of deafult this folder created by the installation of Creative Cloud? Thank you!!!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Hi There: 

Thanks for your post. Could you please navigate to the location  <Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>  and check whether you have a folder named as Creative Cloud Files which stores all your assets. This Creative Cloud Files Folder should be the active folder where you could sync files between local and cloud if Files Sync is on.

We need request more information to understand the achieved Creative Cloud Files Folder.  Could you please use the log collector tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Atul!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There: 

Thanks for your post. Could you please navigate to the location  <Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>  and check whether you have a folder named as Creative Cloud Files which stores all your assets. This Creative Cloud Files Folder should be the active folder where you could sync files between local and cloud if Files Sync is on.

We need request more information to understand the achieved Creative Cloud Files Folder.  Could you please use the log collector tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html )and send the zip file on your desktop to me at SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com

And please kindly provide the information below :

• Adobe ID
  • Forum post link
  • Operating systems
  • Creative Cloud Version

Best Regards.

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Can anyone help me to solve the very same issue on my MacBook Pro? Creative Cloud Files (archived) is all I've got. Can't access files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2016 Jun 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathleen:

Could you please provide more details about your issue? Thanks.

Best Regards

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now having this issue too. The active folder re-synced with my computer, so now Adobe is taking up 2x the storage on my computer. I can see the folder with the app, DiskWave, and I think I deleted it, but my available space does not indicate that.

This is kind of embarrassing in my opinion for a company like Adobe, or what they claim to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@erdhzd - Since you are using DiskWave you are on a Mac. From the Terminal you can type these two lines:

defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES

killall Finder

This will show all hidden folders on your Mac. If there is an extra Creative Cloud Files folder that is hidden you can delete it.

Then from the Terminal type the two lines:

defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles NO

killall Finder

Hidden folders will then be hidden again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines