Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font and image licensing for graphic design portfolio

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Community,

I am building a portfolio to showcase my graphic design skills, and I would like to know how font and image licensing applies.

My portfolio will consist of both real and imaginary projects, and I expect to use either the whole thing or parts thereof:

- In an online setting, eg. on social media, a personal website or freelancing platforms; or

- In print or PDF format, eg. to share with prospective clients and employers.

Is a portfolio of this kind considered a personal or commercial project, and how do font and image licensing laws apply?

Thank you 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/adobe-portfolio-helpful-resources/td-p/109939...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines