• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts not activated in creative cloud

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have a problem with my Abobe fonts. I have many fonts activated but none of them are showing up in Creative Cloud on my other Adobe software. I have rebooted my Mac, deactivated and reactivated all fonts, turned off the fonts in the services menu and turned them back on. I quit Creative cloud on my Mac desktop and and installed it on my Mac laptop and still the problem persists. I have screenshots of what I am seeing. The first is what I see in Creative cloud under activated fonts. The second is showing I do have activated fonts. This is extremely frustrating and any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 4.54.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-23 at 4.55.10 PM.png

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

It is back up - all OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem today, spent 3 hours troubleshooting, nothing worked. I'm on hold, waiting on customer service, but I'm seeing a few others listed the same issue and someone said when they got in touch with customer service they said their fonts are down? Whatever that means and most likely fixed by tomorrrow? Ugh! My workaround has been using Mac's Font Book, until it's fixed... unfortunately though some of the fonts are directly from Adobe and not from my own personal library that I upload. Hopefully it gets fixed soon for all our sakes. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully it will be back working tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am having this problem. This software is expensive so I expect the fonts to work!  This is not good .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. Noticed it about 1 1/2 ago while doing work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect it might be a Creative Cloud issue. My partner who also uses the account hasn't updated to the latest version of creative cloud and she is not having this problem on her Mac. I updated both my dektop and my laptop and both are having this issue. Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem!!! Adobe wake up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fonts is down now.

You can monitor progress on this issue here:

https://status.adobe.com/products/2948

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL. The status page won't load either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is back up - all OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines