• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FREE UNIVERSITY MEMBERSHIP BUT ASKING ME TO BUY PLAN OR START FREE TRIAL

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the start of my university course I had applied to get a free Adobe membership which will allow me to get all the applications for free. I use it regularly until I tried to open the application and a pop up appeared asking me to purchase a plan or start a free trial. I went on my creative cloud and saw that all the apps that I had installed had a "Try" at the end of it meaning that I didn't own or allowed to go onto any of the adobe apps for free. I tried signing out of Adobe and Creative Cloud and resigning in. But after many tries it still doesnt work regardless that my membership is a free one from my University.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As the licence is provided by your university, the university helpdesk is responsible for the support. What you can try on your own is a sign-out/sign-in. You will need to make sure, that you sign in to the correct account and if you are asked to choose a profile, do not choose the Personal Profile.

Abambo_0-1648919843020.png

The personal profile won't let you access the University provided licence. For the rest, there will be no harm to select the wrong profile. You just can't access the other side's data and licences. This allows for a personal subscription and a company (university) provided subscription on the same Adobe ID.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines