• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help sorting out the features of your various “Spark” IOS apps....

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the community experts have my permission here to repost to the correct community should this not be the proper posting place.  I am a beginner with your various Spark applications.  I really feel like I have way too many questions for one post, so what I am doing at this point is asking a Spark expert/community manager to please private message me back.  I ask also in part because I am hearing impaired.  I am still in the process of updating my profile.  I am attaching a picture of the Adobe package that I bought.  First, in which app can you create a webpage and format a custom URL?  3A62181A-FE97-49D8-9C71-01DAA11B29A8.png

Thanks.

Erik

CEO

I am partially hearing impaired. I encourage direct emails also to: Erik.jon@icloud.com For a faster response. Best, Erik CEO
TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines