Exit

Help to sync MacBook LR CC with my iPad Pro

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I’m hoping someone can help me.

I have the photography plan through creative cloud. I use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC on my MacBook, as well as photoshop. The version is 2015.6.1.

I just got got the new iPad Pro 12.9 and have downloaded LR CC. I’m able to log in with my adobe id, but I cannot sync my desktop LR to my iPad.

I see get started with Lightroom mobile on my desktop, but when I sign in, nothing happens.  I’ve tried several times to log in and it won’t.

I also do not have the toggle buttons to sync collections on my desktop LR CC.

thank you you in advance for any advice.

-Erin

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, can you please assist with my question? I have not received a reply yet...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

I still need assistance, however, I signed into my creative cloud account on my MacBook last night and updated my LL CC app.

When I open it, it asks me to choose a location for a new catalogue. I’m nervous to do this because I don’t want to lose my current one.

And im actually working on a batch of unfinished photos with edits that I want to be able to work on in the new version.

What should i do I do to ensure this happens?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines