Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

Two weeks ago, I decided to change my video application plan (Premiere&After Effects) to the Creative Cloud plan, which has all applications included. While I changed my plan, I realised that I do not need my other Photography plan anymore, since it is all in the Creative Cloud included. 

When I tried to stop the Photography plan it said that if I would stop this plan now, I will lose all my data from Photoshop/ Lightroom/ etc., so I tried whether I can indicate that I have a plan where it is all included together, but it did not work out. 

Do you have any idea how I fix the problem? I obviously do not want to double pay for the photo-applications..

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

there's no way (unfortunately) for adobe to automatically transfer your cc files from one account to another.  but assuming you are using the same account for your plans (ie, same adobe id), i don't think you would lose those ps and lr data.

if i were you i would want to ensure that's the case and not just accept a well-meaning "i think".  to that end, contact adobe support and see if they can say with more certainty.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support duri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's no way (unfortunately) for adobe to automatically transfer your cc files from one account to another.  but assuming you are using the same account for your plans (ie, same adobe id), i don't think you would lose those ps and lr data.

if i were you i would want to ensure that's the case and not just accept a well-meaning "i think".  to that end, contact adobe support and see if they can say with more certainty.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s. if there's still some doubt, or you just don't want to risk a problem, transfer all the ps and lr cc files to your personal computer. 

p.p.s. you should also check to see if adobe support can waive the early cancellation fee for cancelling your photography plan (in view of the fact that you have an all apps plan).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines