• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I delete my account and get a refund?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have an account with Adobe. That's obvious. I paid for it after my university didn't get it for free anymore or whatever is happening, but I couldn't really use anything anyway.

I was charged for like $20 today, but despite being obviously charged none of my accounts said they had any paid plans. I deleted two of them, but I can't delete the one connected to my uni.

I can't contact staff because it's not an induvidual account, so I have no idea how to get a refund for being charged for nothing. I couldn't even use the parts of the creative cloud libraries that I paid for so I think it's fair to ask for a refund. What do I do?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try contacting your university.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You HAVE TO talk to the University. They manage this account, not Adobe. They may charge a penalty rather than give a refund, though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines