• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I find and download the Lightroom CC raw files that get synced to the cloud?

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My files get synced automatically with Lightroom. I have run up against the 1 TB limit. I would like to download all my files stored in the cloud. I have added local capacity. I cannot seem to find the files on my local machine when they get imported into Lightroom. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

open your cc desktop app > click the cloud icon at the upper right > click cc web > on your web page click lightroom at the lower left.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your cc desktop app > click the cloud icon at the upper right > click cc web > on your web page click lightroom at the lower left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download all of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 30k files and don't see a select or download all. Am I expected to select each one to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are they all there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe so, but need to scroll to see them all. I was able to figure out how to select multiple pics so I will try downloading 1000 at a time and see how that goes. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it looks like we're typing at the same time.

anyway,  the strategy is to select and then download more and more at one tine.

if we're lucky, you can select the first, shift click the last to select them all and then download them all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok.

click the first, shift-click the last on the page.  does that select all on the page and can you then download all of them on the page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines