• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I share a folder in creative cloud, I know how to share individual files..

New Here ,
May 08, 2013 May 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

From my 10+ years’ experience with Adobe nothing will happen. I’ve filed severe bugs with Fireworks, Illustrator and InDesign in the past and if they got fixed at all it wasn't until the next PAID upgrade. This should have changed with the subscription model and in fact they do roll out updates and features more frequently. But once they’ve decided to remain silent on a topic you can rest assured it won’t be dealt with in the foreseeable future.

That being said, even if they add that one single f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2014 Apr 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need Folder Sharing ASAP!

The sharing of individual files has taken its toll.

Whats wrong with you ADOBE? No official comments, no official excuse, no official anything... just silence on the matter. This is very disappointing.

This is not Customer Service, its called Customer Ignorability= The ability to ignore your customer base due to the aggressive absorbtion (or lack) of any significant competition.

Feelings today: Highly Frustrated With Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bumping.

We upgraded to team to share folders - why would anyone share an .indd file without the associated files?  Team is a collabration illusion, it is just individual storage, but more!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

katyfreeway wrote:

bumping.

We upgraded to team to share folders - why would anyone share an .indd file without the associated files?  Team is a collabration illusion, it is just individual storage, but more!

So no shared folders in Team CC?

What does But More mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From my 10+ years’ experience with Adobe nothing will happen. I’ve filed severe bugs with Fireworks, Illustrator and InDesign in the past and if they got fixed at all it wasn't until the next PAID upgrade. This should have changed with the subscription model and in fact they do roll out updates and features more frequently. But once they’ve decided to remain silent on a topic you can rest assured it won’t be dealt with in the foreseeable future.

That being said, even if they add that one single feature CC will never be a robust team collaboration solution. Adobe has been ignoring how teams work for decades now. For starters none of their apps officially supports saving to or opening from a local network storage. Hmmmm …

Go try Layer Vault, Egnyte or box. Hell, even Dropbox or Google Drive will do a better job than CC most likely ever will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 24, 2014 Apr 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What an unbelievable waste of time i had, uploading files for 7-8 hours on creative cloud storage, hoping to share it more "professionaly" with a graphic agency using CC, and at the end discovering it is not possible to share folder!

so, going back to Dropbox again. Thank you Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folders sharing and collaboration is finally here!!! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So they do listen! Or discovered there was a problem. Let's try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 21, 2014 Nov 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folder sharing would be great. This is what I need. But why does this feature need to be an extra charge under Teams? This is just crazy. Waste uploading all of my projects. I just needed a back up for my co-works to access if there was an emergency. I just ended up giving all of them my adobe user-name and password. Still, on top of that, what is the thinking behind only allowing one file to be downloaded at a time. Why not enable a multi-select-to-download? Sheeeeesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ANOTHER year gone by.

Still. No. Solution.

But suddenly we're all paying an extra $30/month.  Because there's no competition.

Oh, Adobe - the day you have competition. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines