• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many people can use Adobe Font as a Individuals plan?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm subscribing to Individuals plan.
Can I use this plan with one of my family members?
Or do I need a Business plan to use it with someone other than me?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

no, each individual plan is for one person (though that one person can use any number of their computers to install and use adobe's subscription software).

and yes, to share one plan amoung more than one person, use a team or enterprise plan, https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

that said, if you're sharing a computer with a household relative (for non-commercial purposes), adobe's not going to knock on your door and check to insure only one person is using that computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no, each individual plan is for one person (though that one person can use any number of their computers to install and use adobe's subscription software).

and yes, to share one plan amoung more than one person, use a team or enterprise plan, https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

that said, if you're sharing a computer with a household relative (for non-commercial purposes), adobe's not going to knock on your door and check to insure only one person is using that computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines