• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to disable file sharing on creative cloud?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new user of Adobe creative cloud, just wanted to know how can i disable the file sharing to the others, Please help me on this.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Hi Deepak,

No user files are shared by default. Sharing is something which would has to be initiated by the user. Here is documentation on how it works. Share Adobe Creative Cloud files, libraries, and more

Please let me know if this helps and if you have any additional questions.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deepak,

No user files are shared by default. Sharing is something which would has to be initiated by the user. Here is documentation on how it works. Share Adobe Creative Cloud files, libraries, and more

Please let me know if this helps and if you have any additional questions.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm sharing a folder trough a invite link, now I made some changes and I need to cancel the link some way, I can't find a STOP SHARING option.
thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi malatesta25 and Truffle Network​,

I have a solution for you. There are 2 different ways to do so.

1: If you have already copied and shared the link and now you want to undo it, please go to CC assets again, select the image or file you shared with a recipient and click again on the download and create link button in the right corner (the one with the arrow and box). Then you will see the option : Remove Link (screenshot: 1)  and the recipient will no longer be able to see the file sent by you previously (see screenshot: 2)

Screenshot: 1

Screenshot: 2

2: If you have already deleted the file from your CC assets, please make sure to delete it properly. For this click on Deleted in the drop down menu on the left side. If you delete it permanently, the recipient will also not be able to see the sent file anymore.

I hope this helped

All the best,
Anna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I stop sharing a folder to specific users who I initially invited. Basically, how do i "disinvite" someone?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Anna!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, if I make and finish a project on Adobe PS express, it won't be shared automatically?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines