• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make complaints

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm absolutely stressed to the sky and back. 

I have been using Adobe software for over 3 and a half years. My most recent plan was a 1TB photoshop plan which included use of 17 free apps.. lightroom being one of them. Im getting busier and have images I can't get rid of so I decided to up my storage from 1tb to 2tb.. well wow ... what a nightmare I've had this evening!! I logged on to ask for help to gain more storage to be told I can't possibly have lightroom as I have the photoshop plan... after nicely explaining that lightroom was free with the plan and I have been using it for god knows how long with 1tb of storage and might I add I had it open whilst on chat to be told its impossible for me to be using lightroom as it wasn't in my plan 😖😖.  I tried explaining over and over and over again that I do indeed have lightroom as it has over 20,000 pictures on it and I use it everyday!! The simple answer I kept getting was to move plans that included lightroom with 1tb even though I've explained I already have it I already use it and I already have 1tb of storage I need another!! So in total 2tb. I was passed around to about 4 different agents for them to tell me the same thing over and over again that I don't have lightroom I have photoshop. I explained to them I use lightroom more than photoshop so I know I have it I literally have laptop in front of me using lightroom! 

I dont know what else to do to add another 1tb I tried adding it via creative cloud but it just adds it to creative cloud it doesn't register in my lightroom!! Its wedding season im slow with edits and imr unhinged out of storage!!

Can someone please advise me and how I can make a complaint 

Thank you 

Pictures for proof that I  do indeed have lightroom!!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chat support is completely separate from these public forums... and the few employees who read here have no control over chat support, so I have no idea how you would make a complaint

I do know that having only cloud storage is not a good idea... you should always have a local copy

I use a Sata docking station and SEVERAL 'bare' drives for backup
https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-External-docking-station-drives/dp/B00U8KSLA8/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines