Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save all the installed extras

Participant ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey there,

I have to wipe my system soon and then install all the CS- Apps again.

Now I wonder if there is a google-style way, to sync all the extras i have installed in most of the CS-Apps over the years (like brushes, actions, effects, filters,  and so on) or if i have to painstakingly search and save them one by one?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for writing to us. As you mentioned you will reset your PC, before you do that make sure that you have synced all your files in the Creative Cloud Desktop Application, it will create a backup. Also 

make sure that you had Signed in to Creative Cloud using the Valid Email ID using which you purchased the subscription.

Please refer to the below article link to download Creative Cloud Apps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html

If not refer below link and Sign out from Creative Cloud and Sign in again,

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Please let us know if you find any trouble doing the above-mentioned steps. We are here to help you. Please feel free to reach us anytime and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, 

sorry for creating fuzz, 
I am talking about the actual CC-apps. All the Apps and all my work-data is stored locally. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking Creative Cloud subscription apps, or are you actually talking about Creative Suites apps and, if so, which version?

(NB: I've never used CS and have minimal acquaintance with CC. Someone with more experience with either or both will be able to help if you're talking about CS.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lin,

Yes. I am talking about Creative Cloud subscription apps or Creative Cloud Desktop Application. May I know what CS Apps refers to?

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Neelamk, cs=creative suite = pre subscription software.  eg, cs, cs2, cs3, cs4, cs5, cs5.5, cs6.

@PROVINZ, no there is no automated way to restore your plugins etc after reformatting the cc (or cs, for that matter) installation hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad Thank you for the information.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Neelamk, you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote@PROVINZ, no there is no automated way to restore your plugins etc after reformatting the cc (or cs, for that matter) installation hard drive.

thanks for that info, so sad. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines