• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't delete my files in Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot delete, rename or update 2 .ai files in the Creative Cloud synchronized Files folder. It does not accept any intervention. I've been using it for about a year, I've had such a problem for 15-20 days.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only 2 files out of about 3,000 files have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you used your file browser on your local computer to check your local sync folder and manipulate those two files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, we tried many times. It deletes it from the local folder but not the web folder, so it gives a file sync error warning every time. Doesn't download from web again, after deleting from local folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after deleting from your local files, reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines