Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i can't sign in on my desktop!!

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I'm having some issue signing in on the creative cloud desktop laucher on my laptop. I enter my email and it puts the little green check mark next to it, but it never goes to the password step. It does the same when i try to connect on the adobe site on my computer, but everything works just fine on my phone. 

I can't even desinstall creative cloud, because i have photoshop installed and i can't desinstall it without logging in on creative cloud. 

I can't find any answer on Internet, so please if you have any solution, help me, i really need to work. 

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fiora, please check the settings for any installed security software. Something appears to be blocking your ability to sign-in on the desktop computer.  If you need more info, please update this public forum discussion with the operating system installed on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines