• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I CANNOT find what's using up my storage

Participant ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I looked through all these folders but I cannot find what's using up 125 GB of my online storage.

I'm baffled here. How is it that I can't find/view what's taking up all my storage?

[See photo]

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's not clear what you checked.  you have to click each category on the left and then all the subcategories along the top (~10 folders).  most importantly that includes the deleted folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked each folder and subfolder. I can't seem to find anything of the large files (RAW photos I'm assuming) that are supposed to be up here : /

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines