• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot install the Workfront extension for Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install the Workfront extension. On the My Exchange page, it says I've aquired the extension, and it says it's installed. My CC Desktop App is set to sync, and says it's up to date. My programs (ps, id, and ai) are up to date. I've tried uninstalling the extension from the my exchange page and re-installing. I've tried restarting the programs and restarting the CC app.

In photoshop and illustrator there's an Extensions sub category in the Windows drop-down menu, but no Workfront extension listed and in InDesign there is not even an Extensions sub category anywhere in the Windows drop-down.

I'm not Mac. My OS is up-to-date.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you're experiencing seems unusual. One suggestion would be to try not just quitting the CC app, but logging out, and then logging back into the CC Cloud Desktop app. It may need a simple refresh of some kind.

Otherwise, the Extension shows that the email for the developer is darinpatterson@workfront.com - and you can fnd that info on https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.partner.0011O000020psjIQAQ.html

Perhaps he may be able to help you deploy his extension. But, I'd try the logout/login, first.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines