• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have the adobe apps but in creative cloud listed as install not installed

Participant ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Few minutes ago i took out my previous old C drive and I open the premiere pro app to see if anything was from the old c drive i didnt backup, they ask me to log into adobe cloud. So I closed the pc and plug back old c drive. I opened premiere pro, they ask me to log in again. So i open the projects and I see that i couldnt access media encoder anymore... I check creative cloud and they say i didnt install any apps... so I try checking prefererence to check if installed version is correct. It is. I try deleting opm.db but cannot work. What should I do? Sorry to bother

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you logged in with the correct account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I solve this issue actually? Sorry to bother you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines