Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I used the wrong account for Portfolio

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear fellow adobe users,

I recently did a portfolio on the Adobe Portfolio builder. When I got to the point of publishing I realized I had been logged in with the wrong account the whole time (I had purchased PS years ago with one address but now paying the Cloud subscription with another one) - so now I can't publish the portfolio as the older account only has a basic license. As building the portfolio was a bit of a too long and frustrating process (it took me ages to realize it's just not possible to do sub-galleries and then rebuilding everything) I don't really feel like rebuilding the whole thing on the new account again.

So is it possible to maybe 'export' or transfer the portfolio data to my paid account? Or can I connect the two accounts somehow so I can access the data from both ones? Or is there any other way avoiding the rebuilding?

Thank you so much for your help,

Pauline

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pauline,

I'm not sure if this is possible or not. I'd suggest going here https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us  and signing in with your Adobe ID and clicking the Contact Us link at the top right to open a ticket for Portfolio support.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! Same issue here, any updates regarding it? How did you manage to do it? 

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines