• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I would like a comprehensive media storage solution

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a user who is not going to complain about subscription pricing as long as the solution serves my needs.  Adobe CC has potential, but needs better integration between apps.  I would like to store photos and videos in one place.  I work mainly from the iPad and access files occasionally on the desktop.  Why are files in Premiere Rush not visible Lightroom Mobile?  More importantly, if I could store all my photos and videos in Lightroom CC, why can I not use them in Premiere Rush?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the adobe cloud "features" are less than ideal, imo because they're not customizable.  it does what it does and trying to twist it to your needs is usually frustrating.

here's an explanation (of some) of the various storage components, Share public links to Creative Cloud files and folders (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines