• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing cclibc files returns error: "Corrupt file"

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An employee is left the company and I made an other employee owner of the cclibc files. Download link retrieved and files downloaded. But from the 4 files, 2 works, but the other 2 fails the upload givine an error message the file is corrupt. The file is 6kb large, but should be 600Mb. 

Can someone helkp me solving this issue?

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i doubt that can be resolved if you're already tried using the cc web files and different browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

via de Website I cannot upload cclibc files. Diffrent browser didn't solve the problem. Strange thing is that 2 out of 4 works according the manual of Adobe. But the large files seems to be some JSON code with locations to the files instead of the actual files 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you haven't retried in the past 5 hours or so (it's 4am 1/11/2023 pst), try again.  there's been a 1-3 day problem on the adobe cc servers that's supposed to have been recently resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the files again. Tried to upload them in Creative Cloud Desktop and received the same error. Also Upload via browser resulted in the error CCLIBC files cannot be uploaded through web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened a case with Adobe a few days ago, but I've not gotten a good respone yet. I have to wait then...

Thank for the help, lets hope in the end Adobe support will give me a resolution for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

starting chat should get a quicker response than requesting a case or expert session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines