Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign/Incopy File Server vs Adobe Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are using InDesign and just bought InCopy for our writers so they can edit the text in our InDesign documents. We were told by two Adobe sales people that we could put the documents in our Adobe Cloud and simultaneously edit files as if they were on a file server, but we are not seeing how you do that now. I can't get anyone at Adobe to answer this question and can't find the info in their documentation. I'm thinking it's probably vaporware or was misinformed. I set up a meeting with an "expert" from Adobe since none of the people on any of the chats could answer this but have been stood up twice by the Adobe Reps.

Do I need to set up a FILE SERVER in my office or can we have the files in Adobe Cloud and be able to simultaneously edit documents as if they were on a file server? Can someone who is doing this or knows how it works help us out?

Thanks,

Brian

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines