• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Info on sync progress/time remaining?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm missing something seemingly obvious, but is there a way to see how far along a file's syncing is? I'm sitting here watching a 5gb file sync to my CC folder. I need to restart my computer for something else, but I'd rather not since that would interrupt the sync and force it to start over.

I guess it's a pretty minor thing. But it'd be nice to know I can mindlessly scroll Reddit for three minutes and restart or if I should drop the restart issue and move on to something else because there's still half an hour left on the sync.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

no, but it's been discussed previously that sync-progress would be a desirable feature.  if you agree, suggest it here https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, but it's been discussed previously that sync-progress would be a desirable feature.  if you agree, suggest it here https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for pointing me that way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines