• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS “Continue with Adobe ID” button doesn’t work

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed the Creative Cloud iOS app. I want to log in with my Adobe ID, but tapping "Sign In" > "Continue with Adobe ID" results in... nothing, as in, the app does nothing when I tap the button. The buttons to log in with Apple/Google/Facebook work, as does the sign-up link.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

swipe the open cc app off your screen and power off (and then on) your phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work... still have a non-functioning button. I am having the same problem on both my iPhone and my iPad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

delete the mobile app>sign into your adobe account using your mobile browser account.adobe.com>install the cc mobile app while still signed in>open the cc app while still signed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly this doesn't work either... still have a dead sign in button that doesn't do anything...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I had the same issue and found this thread and nothing was working for me either. I managed to fix it after a few attempts so hopefully it helps you or anyone else who stumbles onto this.

I created a new CC account with my facebook profile since that button was working, once it had logged in and made the account I signed back out and then the "continue with Adobe ID" button worked so I could sign in with my real account. No idea why it fixed it but hopefully it helps someone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this issue and realised I was separately logged in to Acrobat with my work login. Signed out of that and then the Lightroom Continue with Adobe ID button worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines