• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Audio Files in Adobe Portfolio

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am using Adobe Portfolio as my business website, since it is included in my yearly CC subscription. (I use Adobe CC for business, as well.) My business is voiceover, so I have many .mp3 files uploaded onto my website. My problem is that for some reason each audio file has a spinning circle behind it, as if it is trying to load (see image below). This is quite distracting, but goes away once you hit the play button and the audio file starts playing.

My website has been up for almost a year now, and this issue is still present. Although the audio files play just fine, I feel as though my website would look much better and more professional if my audio files did not have that spinning circle behind them to begin with. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this, or if I can change how my audio file sound bars look on my website?

Thank you in advance!

CelestiaB_0-1667156173073.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.customizing portfolio is not its strength 

2. unless you're committed to maintaining an adobe subscription for  as long as you have your business, it's a mistake to have portfolio as your main business website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. Yes, my business is voiceover, so Audition is a must have. I intend to keep my subscription for as long as I have my business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok on 2.

re: 1. i don't recall seeing work-arounds for portfolio behavior. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Celestia B. 

You could post media on YouTube or SoundCloud and use Portfolio's Embed Module to bring it into Portfolio pages. 

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036483773-Embed-module

This service converts audio to YouTube video.

https://audioship.io/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is a wonderful idea! I hadn't thought of that; thank you! I will give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines