• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Creative Cloud Libraries

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So starting yesterday I saw that my Creative Cloud libraries weren't working. I thought nothing of it so I relaunched but it still didn't go away. Eventually I unistalled then reinstalled Creative Cloud but still the problem persists. The weird thing is, the libraries is showing up on my phone and another computer. So I thought it was the computer I was using however I checked and Windows is up to date. Any help would be appreciated!

20210929_154948.jpg

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aalyssa, sorry that the Creative Cloud libraries are failing to initialize. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro... for additional steps you can take to correct this error. Also, update this public forum discussion if you have any questions or encounter new errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attempted "relaunching the creative cloud" and the "ensure that your hosts file is properly set up". Neither worked, while trying to do "recreate the Libraries cache" it won't let me delete my creative cloud libraries folder and says I need permission?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alyssa, did you try using the Go to Folder command in the Finder to go to ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did and found the folder but upon trying to delete it, it said I would need permission from the user of the computer. Which I didn't understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, then it appears the current account you are using has insufficient access. Try creating a new local administrator account to see if you encounter the same library errors or complete the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro....

Information on how to create a new local administrator account can be found at https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/set-up-other-users-on-your-mac-mtusr001/mac, Aalyssa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to turn off something in my Windows that had to do with file permissions. After that I was able to delete the folder then restart my computer. Which logging onto creative cloud my libraries are now back. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aalyssa! Do you remember what Windows setting you changed re file permissions that allowed you to delete the libraries folder? I'm having the same exact problem.  Thanks so much! 

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please check the Libraries version you are running on your machine? It is the bottom item in "About Creative Cloud" window in CCD.

Have you tried restarting the machine? This really might help, please try. 
If restarting won't help, can you try running the CCLibraries installer available in this Helpx page (Solution 2 / Step 4): https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html
Please, restart the machine after installation completed.

Let us know if that helps,

Thank you,
CCLibraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I had restarted the machine and even uinstalled and reinstalled creative cloud. It was deleting the CC libraries folder that helped. After I did that I restarted my computer and my libraries were back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines