• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues Launching Adobe Spark

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm at my wit's end with Adobe Spark. For about 2 years I used it with no issues. Now, in the past month, I've had 2 ocassions where I couldn't launch the app. The first time I couldn't access it for about 48 hours, and then it started working again. I have no idea why it stoppoed or why it started back up. The second time was yesterday, and it's still down. I get this message "This story hasn't been told yet. We couldn't find the page that you're looking for." when I try to launch Spark. I tried on a MAC, Windows, and iPad, and I also tried 3 different browsers: Chrome, Safari, and Edge. None of them worked.

I went on live chat. He suggested it may be my VPN, even though I've been using a VPN for YEARS and never had this problem until this month. My VPN is on my router; I'm not using an app on my computer, so I can't "just turn it off." And considering what I'm paying for a Creative Cloud subscription every month, it doesn't seem unreasonable to expect Adobe to make products that will WORK with VPNs instead of stop working and expect the customer to jump through a bunch of hoops. And, if they can't do that, why not just make an OFFLINE version of Spark to complement the online version? That way if your internet isn't working for ANY reason you can still work on your projects and meet your deadlines!

Speaking of deadlines, I need to finish this project TODAY and I can't get in. I also can't just go to Starbucks to finish it because I'm in Canada right now and there's a blizzard outside. More importantly, I shouldn't HAVE to do that. I am completely at my wits end. One minute it works, like most of the day yesterday, and then suddenly it just STOPS.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because there's no spark forum (yet), this is the best you can do (https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark) and contact support or submit a request here, https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

you can get more help from adobe's spark facebook group, (7) Adobe Spark | Facebook

kglad_0-1611942029383.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Online services are subject to technical outages. You can check the status below.

https://status.adobe.com/

Also sometimes browser updates create issues where there had been none before.  Try using a different web browser that accepts cookies and doesn't have script blockers.

As @kglad said, Spark technical support is on Zendesk.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines