Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Cloud Sync and being "Out of Storage" when I'm not

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I use Premiere Pro and After Effects pretty frequently, so I'm often dealing with large videos. I had reached my 100 GB placing files into a folder I created there and I started deleting videos I didn't use in the current projects by highlighting and hitting delete. I then noticed I was still getting constantly notified (after each frame render) that I was full on storage still despite only having 60-ish GB when I preview my Creative Cloud Folder. When I check the Creative Cloud app, however, it still displays me as using 100 GB. Some support articles said it could have to do with my cache, but I deleted it on both apps fully and still can't use the programs. Thanks in advance.

Ian

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, I had to manually delete 2000+ frames and video files from the "Deleted" tab on the CC website that showed blank on the CC app. The page also only let me do it 150 files at a time because the website ground to a halt otherwise. Either way, though, thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines