• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Shared Libraries

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new job and they had me set up a new Adobe account with the company email address. Then they shared about 16 libraries to my account. None of these libraries appear in the libraries panel of any of my apps, not even the CC Desktop app. Does anyone know how to fix this?

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind telling us the version of the operating system you're working on?  Are you getting any error messages? Please ensure you're using the latest version of the Creative Cloud Desktop Application. Have you checked on https://assets.adobe.com/libraries to check if you can see libraries on the Creative Cloud on the web? Is it possible if you can share the screenshot of the issue, What does it look like?

You may try signing out and then signing in again to check if that makes any difference.

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tarun,

• I am working with macOS Monterey 12.3.1
  • I am not getting any error messages.
  • I am using the latest version of the CC desktop app. I even uninstalled and reinstalled all of the programs including the desktop app
  • They are also not available at https://assets.adobe.com/libraries
  • I have signed out and signed in multiple times and it does not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

Could you please check if CC libraries are running in the background process in the Activity Monitor? Please go to the Creative Cloud Desktop Application > Help > About Creative Cloud & share the complete screenshot of the info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar problem adding a library that was shared to me today. I was finally able to find it by opening Illustrator and opening the libraries panel, going to the list of all my libraries, then scrolling to the bottom where there's an option to "Browse shared libraries." When I clicked on that, it opened the page in the Creative Cloud app, and I was then able to add that to my account, and it now shows up in Illustrator as well. I'm not sure why this doesn't appear in the normal "shared with you" section of the Creative Cloud app, but hopefully this workaround will help you or anyone with a similar issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines